Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long will it take me until I am ready for the exam?This is difficult without knowing what you already know and how much experience you already have. We have developed study guides for all courses that break your study down into an easy weekly program. Depending on how quickly you can understand the concepts and remember the key facts, it may take you longer or you may complete the course in less time. Some experienced Salesforce admins have completed courses in as little as 2 days.
How much does the official Salesforce exam cost?
- Salesforce Certified Administrator US$200, (retake fee $100)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder US$200 (retake fee $100)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator US$200 (retake fee $100)
How do I register for the official Salesforce exam?To schedule an exam, go here: http://certification.force.com/pkb/articles/Public_KB/Scheduling-an-Exam.
Where do I sit the official Salesforce exam?
- At an official test centre: Salesforce.com offers a global network of Kryterion sponsored testing centers. To locate the center nearest you visit http://kryteriononline.com/Locate-Test-Center.
- Online via Webassessor: Log in to Webassessor at www.webassessor.com/salesforce. If you do not already have a test taker profile in Webassessor, you will need to create one. more http://certification.force.com/pkb/articles/Public_KB/Online-Proctoring-Completing-Your-Exam-Remotely
How many questions are there in the exam?Salesforce Certified Administrator: 60 multiple-choice questions (65% passing score)
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder: 60 multiple-choice questions (65% passing score)
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator: 60 multiple-choice questions (65% passing score)
How long do I have to do the exam?Salesforce Certified Administrator: 90 minutes
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder: 90 minutes
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator: 90 minutes
What can I take into the exam centre?No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
If you choose the online exam, install and test the pre-requisites well in advance of your exam. You MUST have a webcam that can show your desktop - an inbuilt camera on a laptop is not suitable, you need an external camera.